Create a higher volume of consistent patronage at two specific facilities within the W Hotel properties portfolio.
Working with the existing W Hotel properties team, Bill Kaelin offered a fresh approach to networking through a series of outreach strategies designed to increase awareness within the market to position W Atlanta Midtown as a well-known spot for live music, entertainment, fantastic food, and a hip place to relax.
Leveraging its cache of relationships, the BKM team executed an aggressive marketing and consulting campaign with a hyper-focused demographic that was highly successful.
- Increased overall brand awareness and an uptick in buzz surrounding the W Atlanta Midtown property; thus, generating more revenue.
- Initiated and fostered key relationships within the community—including influencers within the city—specifically local events planners, philanthropists, and tastemakers.
- Successful neighborhood strategy with locals’ promotions for both the Wet Deck and Spice Market through incentives, in-turn creating loyal clientele within a specific radius of the W Hotel.
- Assisted with marketing efforts with a focus on advertising buys, trades, and media coverage.
- Maximized sponsorship opportunities with brands including Fiji, Red Bull, Moët/Hennessy, Grey Goose, Heineken.
- Established partnerships with beverage distribution companies including Empire, National, General, and Georgia Crown.
- Facilitated networking opportunities between W internal team with outside events groups including The Schmooze, Date Night ATL, Big Gay Superclub, Atlanta Executive Network, Social diva, Phoenix Magazine branded event.
- Consulted on highly successful promotions, parties, and strategic events including talent hiring (DJs, performers, videographers, photographers). Designed and distributed invitations via vast BKM database.
- Online assistance in the form of monthly VIP event emails, two monthly e-blasts to a database of 25K subscribers, and one social media post per week with strategic messaging.