ScoutMob is launching in new cities across the country. To initiate brand awareness and excitement, and acquire new users, ScoutMob has hired BKM to find out what’s hip, who the tastemakers are, where people hang out, what people to do for fun, and how can ScoutMob be the next best thing.
- Marketing and Promotional Consulting
- Tour Development and Execution
- Strategic Partnerships
- Climate Conditioning
- Guerilla / Experiential Marketing Strategy
With our knack for picking out what’s hip, what’s hot, who the cool kids are, where the great neighborhoods are, and local hotspots, BKM sent a representative to each new city to “scout” out the scene. We established scalable strategies to increase awareness and membership, as well as developed key strategic partnerships.
BKM successfully launched ScoutMob in the new cities, garnering awareness and record numbers of new users.
Marketing Initiatives Completed:
- Established partnerships with tastemakers, early adopters, local vendors, writers, business owners, charities, community organizations.
- Met with ScoutMob’s local writers and/or sales reps and strategized member opportunities and marketing activities
- Cultivated new business and sponsorship opportunities.
- Managed the activation program, travelling to each city, ensuring quality control, proper Scoutmob representation and that all deliverables are met, while keeping costs in line
- Created guerrilla-style marketing and grassroots campaigns to saturate the scene with ScoutMob, with respect to each cities demographics, local attractions, and venues.
- Hired and managed street teams to infiltrate local festivals and neighborhoods using iPads for instant activation.
- Produced and managed highly curated launch parties and pop-ups and other ScoutMob sponsored events in each city