Increase ticket sales for Party in the Park, a one-day music festival held in Downtown Atlanta’s historic Centennial Park.
Through innovative partnerships with sponsors, the BKM team secured like-minded brands with on-site advertising, created a social media strategy, an events series, and cross-platform marketing campaigns to create buzz for the one-day outdoor festival.
Working closely with the LGBT community, Bill Kaelin offered a strategic approach to consulting, marketing, securing partnerships, media outreach, and online support to ensure maximum exposure for the festival and advertisers
- Executed a highly effective LGBT media outreach campaign through consulting with specific insight for the Atlanta market, developing a who’s who of tastemakers and key players within the city.
- Secured partnerships with complimentary brands via advertising, promotions, and other media support within print and online publications including Fenuxe Magazine, David Magazine, Georgia Voice, and Project Q.
- Offered continuous online support with promotions throughout five key events and locations with onsite ticket giveaways. Venues included Jungle, Blake’s on the Park, Burkhart’s, and Joe’s on Juniper.
- Created a series of four promotions to garner ticket sales through dedicated monthly e-blasts to BKM 25K+ database, which included prominent Atlanta influencers.
- Lead a strategic social media campaign with weekly messaging designed to engage the local community in conversation.